Fivizzano (MS), XIII century
Private property. - The tower was, at the time, an actual residence of the bishops of Luni, as documented by some scrolls from the early decades of the thirteenth century. Incorporated into the village, the building was abandoned as a residence in the sixteenth century when the attached building was built. The building, having suffered some damages in the earthquake of 1920, was used as a cinema and as a ballroom. During the war it became an alpine garrison of Monterosa mountain. The building, now in ruins, was restored in 2002 with the relevant sixteenth century and transformed into a residential building. The building, now in ruins, was restored in 2002 with the other pertaining parts in the sixteenth century and transformed into a residential building.